The Gardens @ One Utama




Went to Gardens last 2 weeks during lunch time…..actually, my interest to dine in to this place was long2 time a go. But I guess theres always something to block the way…but anyhow…managed to go there with colleagues for lunch…..d’ environment is gorgeous for sure…very calm with white-green background...it is so peaceful….n since they r having lunch promotion, y not we try kan….despite of the gorgeous place I did heard some rumors bout the restaurant slowness….n hoping that I will not encounter any of that bad x-perience…..so we start ordering…here come a bangla waiter to serve us..(I donno y must they have this people to work here…,wheres Malaysian people la weyh??.....ordered….have a little chit chat…then tummy starting grumpy and looking at the time…it was almost 30mins….WUT??? owh my..so the rumors were definitely true….(lunch kotlapar seyh) so the food came in…well I must say they might took long time to serve the foods for the nice deco on the plate…the foods were ‘so so’ only….nothing special pon…luckily its cover up with nice deco and the environment….i guess this place is more for couple where they can enjoy being lovey dovey without thinking much of the foods…


No comments: