Rahsia Bistro_KL




There are so many restaurant that I have been, and its cracking my head to write the story as I think my time is limited to tell all of it….but I could not forget my experience dining into this restaurant called Rahsia. Dear brought me there for my 24th birthday. I could not believe that Dear had planned a romantic birthday celebration at Rahsia Restaurant, KL which is located 2 minutes from KLCC. Rahsia is where ethnic charm meets cosmopolitan chic. Housed in 60's bungalow surrounded by greens, the ambiance is invigoratingly peaceful, yet stylish in a private but friendly atmosphere..Well I know he will bring me somewhere and what makes it so sweet was that dear planned it all, from the venue and everything. It was funny at the beginning, as I kept on asking him where're we goin? and he replied the same thing 'RAHSIA'. I never tot it could be a restaurant until we reached the place and then he said 'see kan I ckp Rahsia’ and yeah i saw the 'Rahsia Restaurant' signboard next to the car park. Ceh. Anyway, talking bout the food...it was 'marvellous', starting from the appetizers, main courses and desserts. We started out by ordering appetizer Platter (Rahsia Spring Rolls, Crispy Shrimp Wanton, Tempura Tempeh and Bergedil served with Java Soy Sauce and Shanghai Chili Sauce). For the main course, we ordered something which I have forgot the name…haha..i guess the excited feeling celebrating my besday with my dear. had made me forgot all other things except thanking him again n again for a lovely celebration and plus it was last year kot...so im excuse to forgot the name of the main dishes...(heheh) As I thought the night was almost over, he surprised me with besday song playing in that restaurant and one guy came out with big plate of cup cakes…owh my…what a shock….THANK U SO MUCH Dear!



http://www.rahsia-kl.com/

Rahsia Restaurant & Bar
13, Jalan Damai, 55000 Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia Phone: +603 2144 0059
Business Times Mon to Fri: 12pm - 12am

Sat & Public Holidays: 4pm - 12am

Closed every Sunday

No comments: