WonderMilk @ uptown




owh my, Ok gile lame x update......quite busy lately with work.....Sgt sgt byk keje kat opis tu.....but nevertheless...catch up some new updates from me...


Went to Wondermilk last weekend to have a great taste of cupcakes...owh they all know i cant resist any temptation of nice n yummeyh cuppies.....anyway...we have been there quite sometime. My first time was during my meeting plus lepak2 with my KPM frens ..and 1 other good reason is dating la for sure (even the place sgt sgt la dekat to dear office, but we came only during weekend......)..i must tell even the price is quite expensive but you will never feeling regret after having it...It is a chill place to hang out with frens and they have free Wifi too...

Strawberry chocolate & chocolate cuppies were on my top list (me=chocolate maniac). Together with sloppy fries (my most fav fries ever) fries serve with meat sauce.....plus with lemon soda for drink...our evening was just perfect with wonderful meals for 2....enjoy**






P/s: Snap shot of my last year birthday cup cakes



41 jalan ss 21/1A damansara uptown 47400 petaling jaya
monday - sunday 9am to 10pm / closed on public holiday

03-77258930 / info@ilovewondermilk.com

No comments: